Friday, February 10, 2012

Dear Blogosphere

Hi there.

I've been sitting on this blog for a while now, trying to justify its existence. I like blogs, but at the same time they strike me as overwhelmingly narcissistic. I mean, who am I to expect anyone else to read what I sit down and write just because I sit down and write it? What makes my thoughts so interesting that I should have a public forum in which to air them? If I had something profound or unique to share, that would be something. But I don't, really. I don't have any real reason for writing a blog.

Fortunately, I've seen enough of what's out there to realize now that I don't need a real reason for writing a blog.

So, here comes my blog. Watch this space. Thanks.

Love,

Rebecca

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, you really do have more to say that the average blogger. I say the more Becca that gets shared with the world, the better. Because you are awesome.

Margi said...

I agree with Erica. Plus I miss you.